We are a well known supplier of Gunmetal Scrap that is easy to recycle and has all the physical properties intact. We have owned latest technology for crushing and suppressing meanwhile maintaining the viscosity and cast strength as well as ensuring correct size and dimension of Gunmetal Scrap. Gunmetal Scrap has a high casting & machining properties, combustion efficiency and is resistant to corrosion occurring from salt water and steam. Gunmetal is an alloy made of the perfect compound of copper, zinc and tin. With the tensile strength of 221 to 310 Mpa, Gunmetal Scrap is very strong and suitable for making various products owing to physical ductility. Gunmetal Scrap, offered by us, is highly useful in making pipes, plumbing fixtures, valves, etc. as it embodies no other metal components, ensuring its purity. The metal is easy to melt and cast for its further use in developing varieties of products. Moreover, we are able to deal in bulk quantity and ensure timely delivery as committed to the clients.
Govind Metal Co is a well acknowledged Gunmetal scrap supplier based in Ahmedabad, India owing to the incomparable quality of the product. Our company deals in all kinds of scrap in bulk orders for catering to the varied needs and requirements of the clients. Processed using technologically advanced machinery and high grade components, Gunmetal Scrap matches with the international quality standards. Among the varied grades of scrap offered, our gunmetal scrap is the most appreciated and demanded one, thus finding numerous application in varied industries. We offer different forms, kinds and grades of gunmetal scrap including PB1 & PB2 Scrap, HTB1 & HTB3 Scrap, Gunmetal bronze 90/10, 88/12, 88/8/4 & 88/10/2, Gunmetal scrap 85/5/5/5, LG2 & LG4 Scrap. It is in the form of different kinds of scrap material like as bush, pumps, valves, etc.
- Appreciated for high ductility and malleability
- These can be recycled in order to manufacture diverse products
- Environment Friendly processing
- Dispatched from our end after rigorous quality examination in line with predefined industry norms.
- Efficiently processed to ensure flawless quality
- Resistant to water, steam and wear
- Corrosion-free even after several years of use
- Economical and easy to mould and cast
- Offered in diverse specifications to meet clients' requirements and offered in approved grade packaging materials
- Find a high volume of gunmetal scrap in Ahmedabad, India, as per as customer requirement with desired specifications.
11, Shivaalik Industrial Park, Inside Zaveri Estate, Kathwada-Singarwa Road, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India